This is a custom slim tapered fit developed by Dawson Denim in collaboration with Rivet & Hide using a 14.25 oz. Japanese red-line selvedge denim.
All the patterns for Dawson products are cut, graded and finished by hand then made in their workshop in Brighton, UK, using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's. By machines that tell stories.
- 14.25 oz Japanese red selvedge denim, woven on Toyoda looms
- Custom slim tapered for for Rivet & Hide
- Stone thread colour, historically correct for late 1950's workwear, using core spun thread designed specifically for heavy denim
- Natural herringbone Japanese twill fabric pocket lining
- Chrome leather patch, branded by hand
- Die cast heavy waistband button
- Two prong nail fly buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets
- Branded hidden back pocket rivets
- Chain-stitched hem on 1959 Union Special
- Selvedge fly
- Fully felled in-seam made on Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 button holes
-Crafted in Great Britain
James is wearing 33w jeans. He is 188 cm tall and weighs 83 kg.