The Regular Fit jean is made from 14.25 oz. Japanese red-line selvedge denim. Inspired by the leg shape used in the late 1950's and early 1960's, they are more relaxed with a higher rise.
All the patterns for Dawson products are cut, graded and finished by hand then made in their workshop in Brighton, UK, using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's. By machines that tell stories.
- 14.25 oz Japanese red selvedge denim, woven on Toyoda looms
- Pure indigo rope dyed 16 times
- Stone thread colour, historically correct for late 1950's workwear, using core spun thread designed specifically for heavy denim
- British deadstock WW2 twill pocket bag fabric dated 1945
- Chrome leather patch, branded by hand
- Die cast heavy waistband button
- Two prong nail fly buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets
- Branded hidden back pocket rivets
- Splayed back pockets, for comfort
- Chain-stitched hem on 1959 Union Special
- Selvedge fly
- Fully felled in-seam made on Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 button holes
- Numbered product, signed by the maker
-Crafted in Great Britain
Aaron is 187 cm tall and weighs 76 kg. He is wearing a 32w.